On 25 March 2021 Sydbank’s AGM adopted the following items:
- The Directors’ Report, the Annual Report and the recommendation for the allocation of profit. Sydbank distributes dividend of DKK 4 per share and donates DKK 10m to the sponsorship fund Sydbank Fonden.
- Remuneration policy.
- 5 new members were elected and 12 members were re-elected to the Shareholders’ Committee, which now counts 66 members.
- New auditor: PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab.
- The proposal of the Board of Directors to renew the authorisation to allow the Board of Directors to acquire own shares at a total value of up to 10% of the Bank’s share capital.
- The authorisation to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital was extended for 5 years. Expiry and amount are changed in Article 3 of the Articles of Association from 1 March 2021 to 1 March 2026 and from DKK 72,240,199 to DKK 59,676,320 respectively.
The remuneration report did not carry a majority at the indicative vote.
The proposal submitted by Kritiske Aktionærer that no dividend be distributed this year was rejected.
At the Shareholders’ Committee meeting which took place after the Bank’s AGM, Lars Mikkelgaard-Jensen, Jacob Chr. Nielsen, Gitte Poulsen, Henrik Hoffmann, Janne Moltke-Leth, Jon Stefansson, Susanne Schou and Søren Holm were re-elected to the Bank’s Board of Directors.
Subsequently the Board of Directors elected Lars Mikkelgaard-Jensen as its chairman and Jacob Chr. Nielsen as its vice-chairman.
Consequently the Bank’s Board of Directors continues to consist of 8 members elected by the Shareholders’ Committee and 4 members elected by the Bank’s employees.